Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FANTASTIC PHOTOS, concluded

 Here are the remainder of these rather unusual photographs.


Palawan Underground River or St. Paul Subterranean River – 
Longest Navigable Underground River in the World.



The Seven Sisters is the 39th tallest waterfall in Norway .



Plitvice Lakes National Park in the Lika region of Croatia .



Amazing Norway!



Sea Caves near Benagil Beach, Algarve, Portugal .



Beautiful village of Hallstatt - Austria



The beautiful Victoria Falls is located on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, Africa



Beautiful display of the balance between predators and prey in nature.



Fun --

CHILDREN’S LETTERS TO GOD

Dear God, Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house?  Anita

Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4
people in our family and I can never do it.  Nancy

Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like
walking on water, too.  Glenn

Dear God, My grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go?
Love, Dennis

Dear God, Do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does?  Nathan



2 comments:

  1. I am surprised to say I like the shark/fish photo best! It is such an interesting visual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Norway to be beautiful but boring! Of course I had no money so all I could do was walk around -- hahahahahaha. I couldn't even afford to take the coastal steamer further north than Trondheim. I definitely want to go back.

    ReplyDelete