Friday, March 2, 2012

SOME MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS

You need no comment from me.  Just enjoy--












































Humor --

Children are quick:

TEACHER: Why are you late?
STUDENT: Class started before I got here.
____________________________________
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.


3 comments:

  1. I grew up in a house in the deep woods... Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those remind me of places I visited in SW England. In the photo third from the bottom there's a blue flowering shrub that's called California Lilac. I always wondered, don't you get real lilacs in California?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! LynnM, one of those was in Cornwall 3rd from bottom)(I have been searching photos to use for my Jigsaw game)

    ReplyDelete