Saturday, March 3, 2012

BEAUTIFUL

Or spectacular, or whatever adjective you’d like to apply.  A few remarks by Yours Truly --




I, too, would cling to the wall.





Long way to go to the swimming pool -- left side.



Let's see -- the owners of which house own the boat?





Described as a dam crossing



But first we have to test the water.





Bath time




 Looks chilly.




This one has me confused.  Water above; water below - I suppose.




Uh, ... don't go near that.




Surrounded by water




  Looks like Bora Bora.  Certainly some place in the South Pacific.





Fun --


More Biblical explanations by children, mis-spellings and all.

WHEN MARY HEARD SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF JESUS, SHE SANG THE MAGNA CARTA.

WHEN THE THREE WISE GUYS FROM THE EAST SIDE ARRIVED THEY FOUND JESUS IN THE MANAGER.

JESUS WAS BORN BECAUSE MARY HAD AN IMMACULATE CONTRAPTION.

JESUS ENUNCIATED THE GOLDEN RULE, WHICH SAYS TO DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONE TO YOU.

IT WAS A MIRICLE WHEN JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND MANAGED TO GET THE  TOMBSTONE OFF THE ENTRANCE.

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing! I going to use some of the water ones for my jigsaw game thing.
    About the sweater, it might happen after we move, I need to think about it. I need to make samples for my designs anyway, so I might as well make one in your size!

    ReplyDelete