Tuesday, March 20, 2012

INDEED INGENIOUS, part 1

I suppose various individuals dreamed up these clever ideas.  Some are useful, some decorative, some quirky.



Very pretty!




Not a new idea, but useful.




 Does it light up at night so you don’t trip over it?




I don’t think this one lights up, but it is a bit clever.




Now there is an idea I could use.




Well, if you’re in a rush ... Or trying to impress someone ...




Maybe that’s why some people are tongue-tied.




When out in the water, it may appear that the boaters are sitting in nothing.


Bell rang.  Tea’s ready.





 I’m not so sure about this one, for several reasons.




Fun --

DEFINITION:

Someone defined class as being able to listen to the William Tell Overture, and not think of the Lone Ranger.


2 comments:

  1. Re the boat: I have a book with a picture of a knitted boat. Seriously. Knit with huge yarn and needles and then encase in lucite. Water-worthy, even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sinkquarium is inspired! I'm not sure the fishies would like to be disturbed by teethbrushing and face washing though. Might be stressful.

    ReplyDelete