Wednesday, March 21, 2012

INGENIOUS, part 2

Here is the last of these clever ideas.  Well, some are.


And when you turn over ...




Um, not for me.  I gave up driving a couple of years ago.




Jiggers, the cops!  Use the escape hatch.



So that’s how they keep from spilling things!




And when you plug in an appliance, it all goes up in smoke.




Bad posture.




There is an idea I really like!




 This, too, is a good idea.




My, my!  The clever ideas keep coming!




And just pour on the jam and butter?




Fun -

Amazing, the study of psychology. Watch (see attachment).

Here we have a set of stairs, adjacent to a moving escalator next to it ..... both of which lead to the same spot on the floor of the upper level. At first no one took the stairs, almost 97% of the people took the escalator. Okay. I think that could be a normal expected result.

Then a group of engineers got together, and decided they wanted to change the percentage around.

Notice what these scientists did. Clever. And now they have reversed the percentages, as a whopping 66% more people take the stairs, than ride the escalator.

Have a look --



2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that one. Creating unexpected delight can change things so much for the better! (My treadmill should be so fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top picture. I want mine facing the other direction! That's me 8 hours a day just flipped around. (My feet aren't so big but a few extra inches around the rear end would be useful.)

    ReplyDelete