Monday, March 28, 2011

DENTAL UPDATE

Well, things are moving, (including my loose teeth).  Friday the dentist explained what will be happening in painfully clear detail, and what options I might have.  None of the options, in the long run, seemed like a good idea, so I approved his plan.  They took another impression today, and filled one tooth (that I get to keep).  He will call me when we get to the next step.  As I said to the nurse, I’m not looking forward to all that remains to be done, but I am looking forward to when it is done.

Fun --
I’m not 40 something.  I’m 34.95 plus shipping and handling.

***
I don’t have hot flashes.  I have short, private vacations in the tropics.

***
A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
***
A new army recruit at the base barbershop is asked, “Want to keep your sideburns?”
“Oh that would be great!”
“Ok, I’ll get you a bag to put ‘em in.”

2 comments:

  1. I guess that's what happens when you get long in the tooth. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it IS done will be a nice day.

    ReplyDelete