Saturday, March 26, 2011

BEAUTIFUL SCENES

Gorgeous scenery doesn't need any comment from me.



















































Missing package update--
It finally showed up Friday evening.  Cliff connected it, and it works just fine.


Humor --

A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan. She asked the class, 'If you saw a person lying on the roadside, all wounded and bleeding, what would you do?'

A thoughtful little girl broke the hushed silence, 'I think I'd throw up.'

***

A Sunday school teacher asked, 'Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark ?'

'No,' replied Johnny. 'How could he, with just two worms?'

***
A Sunday school teacher said to her children, 'We have been learning how powerful kings and queens were in Bible times. But, there is a Higher Power. Can anybody tell me what it is?'

One child blurted out, 'Aces!'

2 comments:

  1. The second to last looks like the River Bann, less than a five minute walk from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! I especially thank you for the sunny landscapes.

    ReplyDelete