Wednesday, October 27, 2010

“FAMILY” REUNION

I’ve been having a bit of a bad time the past few days.  I developed a very itchy rash, so Cliff picked up some cortisone cream, which helped somewhat, but then at my request, he hauled me off to the local emergency room.  The ER doc examined me, and said it looked like poison oak.  But I’d been nowhere near any of that.  My own doctor came in, and he and the ER doc decided I had an allergy to something, though they couldn’t figure out what. They drew a bit of liquid from one of the spots, and they are supposed to have lab results in a few days.

So what has this to do with a “family” reunion?  I’ll tell you.  They prescribed an Aunty Histamine and an Aunty Viral.  I’m also taking an Aunty Biotic for my cough.

Other fun --

Why are frogs happy?  Because they eat whatever bugs them.

Dyslexic man walks into a bra...

He has a photographic memory, but he doesn’t have same day service.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it's a short reunion and those Aunties don't hang around for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, why don't you invite Aunty Fungal, Aunty Septic, Aunty Oxidant, Aunty Inflammatory, Aunty Itch and Aunty Infection :
    http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5150150_noxzema-work.html

    Remember, too that the rash could be a side-effect of some drug you're already taking. Check those package inserts.

    ReplyDelete