Friday, January 22, 2010

DINNERTIME IN THE WILD

More fascinating photos of animals and birds. Some are luckier than others.



Ah! Tasty morsel.




Successful fisherman, er, fisherbird.



Where can I drop you off for dinner?



Drop right in!



Here! I caught this just for you.



Oooh! All kinds of tasty goodies!



Lord, I thank thee for the dinner I am about to eat.



Open wide!




On this flight we serve insects.



Get away! This is MY dinner!



Humor -

A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool.

"That's interesting," she said, "How do you make babies?" "It's simple," replied the girl. " You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'."

1 comment:

  1. It's fresh and free range, but still a little sad. A couple of them make me think of Alfred Hitchcock.

    ReplyDelete