Monday, December 12, 2011

NOT MY IDEA

Several days ago, I posted a photo of me in a colorful knit hat.  One of my followers suggested I have more pics taken and post them.  So, as the title suggests, this is not my idea.  Nonetheless, I thought these came out reasonably well, of the hat, I mean.  You are entitled to your own opinion.



Hat and I at breakfast





Getting out of the car





At the doctor's office





At the bank





Grocery shopping





The next three photos were taken at Avenidas.
Here I am, hat and all, standing by one of the Christmas trees.





Beautiful tree, nice hat, and guess who.




This last one shows how popular I am.









Or is it the hat?





Fun --

IF YOU SEE A FAT MAN,

Who's jolly and cute,


Wearing a beard and
a red flannel suit,

              And if he is chuckling  
and laughing away,

While flying around
in a miniature sleigh,
With eight tiny reindeer
to pull him along,

Then let's face it...

Your eggnog's too strong!


Merry Christmas and
a Happy 2O12


3 comments:

  1. Your hat could not have found a better home! Just look at all the fun it's having! Excellent! (I do believe the hat looked happiest at Avenidas and least happy at the bank.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that hat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is nice, but I think it's all you!

    ReplyDelete