Saturday, September 17, 2011

LOOK ALIKES

Looks like someone went to a bit of trouble to find these.  Enjoy!




































































Other fun --

FUNNY SIGNS

At the Electric Company
"We would be delighted if you send in your payment.  However, if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant window:
"Don't stand there and be hungry;
come on in and get fed up."
 
In the front yard
of a Funeral Home:
"Drive carefully.  We'll wait."

Sign on the back of another Septic Tank Truck:
"Caution - This Truck is full of Political Promises"

4 comments:

  1. Don - you brought tears to my eyes! Haven't laughed like that for a while! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still maintain that Ringo Starr WAS Yassar Arafat. No one ever saw them in the room at the same time, right?

    Who's Derek Hough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Dalai Lama/Happy Llama!
    That reminds me, I have a book by him to review.

    ReplyDelete