Monday, April 25, 2011

STRANGE SITE/SIGHT

 This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy






 Look close...see the spots on the dam wall?






My first horrible thought when I saw those spots was that birds were crashing into the wall of the dam.





What on earth...?






Obviously not birds!






They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss and lichen; lick the salt off the dam wall.





Punnin' around --

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.

Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.

Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. And now I've got "Climb Every Mountain!" stuck playing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to milk or shear those things?

    ReplyDelete