The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always tries his best to be a good companion to his new found friend. They are together 24 hours a day in all their activities.
They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite pastime, although Roscoe (the orangutan) is a little afraid of the water and needs his friend's help to swim.
That was a funny story!
Together they have discovered the joy and laughter in life and the value of friendship.
They have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean on..
Long Live Friendship!
True story: (this from a friend) -- On the subject of "half" when I was in home ec in 8th grade, I remember we each had to add an ingredient to a cake, and then the cake would bake for the next class to eat. My classmate Cheryl next to me had to add 1/4 tsp of salt (see where this is going) so she added two 1/2 tsps. Glad we didn't get that cake.
* A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.
* If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.
* Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.
* The best vitamin for making friends..... B1.
* The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.