Thursday, August 19, 2010

NEW GLASSES, PART THREE

NEW GLASSES, PART THREE

...I think.  Anyway, I was back to see the opthamologist this morning.
Doc:  ”What seems to be the trouble?  Seeing double?”

Me:  “Not exactly double.  At a distance, I can’t bring anything into focus.”

Doc:  “So what do you think is the matter?  Oh, that’s why you’re here to see me.”

In any event, he rechecked my eyes “Your left eye has always been fuzzy”, and wrote a new prescription, which I promptly gave to the optician.   Now another week or three, and ...

Different topic, or, what is the world coming to?  I found it interesting that later this morning I did my banking, some grocery shopping, and went to the post office -- all in the same store.



Funny cartoons, courtesy of a good friend:


On my computer mouse?





Can't it read?

No comments:

Post a Comment