Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MOON SHOTS

These photos were sent to me by a very good friend.  The captions are mine.



Let’s see.  Where can I go play?




Hmmm, this looks like a good spot




Basketball?  Shoot.






Kick it!




 Nyah, nyah, ya can’t take it away from me!






Mine!  No, mine!




Go fly a kite.





Purdy picture.




Big beach ball.






Ah, ten o’clock






Climb the ladder to the moon



 Or just snare it and bring it down here.


Bit of fun -

At the auto repair shop:  “Your oil is okay, but the engine needs changing.”
***
The teenager was in the boutique for at least an hour choosing the perfect dress for a party.  But the next day she was back with the outfit.  “Can I exchange this for something else?” she asked.  The clerk was surprised, and asked she wanted to exchange it.  “My parents like it.”

2 comments: