Friday, August 6, 2010

HAPPENINGS

When I was at the dentist’s office a couple of weeks ago to have my teeth cleaned, I was told that I had cavities in two teeth. Both could be done on the same day.  So yesterday was cavity filling day, and Cliff drove me there whether or not I wanted to go.  This dentist is very good, and inflict the absolute minimum of discomfort.  Nonetheless, my mouth gets tired in the yawn position.  So the good news is that the dentist decided he had to fill only one.  My jaws thanked him gratefully.

Then that afternoon I went to Book Club, where I reported on a volume I believe I have previously mentioned -- Alex and Me, by Dr. Irene Pepperberg.  I’ll post that book review soon.

But for now, a bit of humor.  This youtube link had me in stitches. 
I hope it works for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRKTkS7pW8

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your jaws are happy enough to keep laughing. Thanks da dentist!

    ReplyDelete