Thursday, July 16, 2009

FEELING LOUSY

I saw my M.D. yesterday, and he has me back on antibiotic. I've developed flu like symptoms, which I do not like. This morning I felt half decent, with a normal temperature, but by midday my temp was up to 100 degrees F. It's now after 5 p.m. and my temp is down a bit. I see the Doc again tomorrow morning, and he is deciding whether to hospitalize me. If you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know what happened.

Now this video is not funny, but it is most unusual. Please take me seriously on this: Start the video, and close your eyes. You may not hear anything for a bit, but after a while, you will. What is it you hear?


2 comments:

  1. Excellent video! Who are they? Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better!

    And now I need me a good, thundering, sky-turns-dark-blue decent Eastern summer rainstorm.

    ReplyDelete