Red howler monkey
Golden mantled tamarin
Poeppig's woolly monkey
Common squirrel monkey
Noisy night monkeys
(That has to be the weirdest animal I've ever seen.)
(Oh, there may be two of them. What do you think?)
White fronted Capuchin
White bellied spider monkey
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT !
1. You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.
3. Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young.
4. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
5. The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6. We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.