Saturday, December 29, 2012

BEARS, POLAR

 My thanks to my niece, Brenda, for sending these photos.


 I'm not ignoring you; this just happens to be the way I'm facing.




 Nap time




 This is the way I exercise.




 Swing it to the right; swing it to the left.




 I was thinking of climbing down there, but changed my mind.




 Looking you over.




 Cub snuggling.




 This has to be Photoshopped.




 I love you, too.


Fun -

A LIVING WILL

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room and he said to her, "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."
His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all of his beer.

1 comment:

  1. Penguins and polar bears are polar opposites. But that picture is too funny.

    ReplyDelete