1. What do you put in a toaster?
2. Years ago Germany was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Assume that at that time a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. During the flight, two of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany or in "no man's land"?
3. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get in. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What is the name of the bus driver?
This is not funny; just wonderful --
2. You don’t bury survivors
3. Water, maybe beer, orange juice? But not milk. The calves do, but not cows.
4. What’s your name? You are the driver.