Monday, August 13, 2012

VARIETY

Just a few various photos --


Time for dinner!




Take that!




Street artist Sainer goes big in Poland




You gotta watch your cholesterol




The stunning green vine snake




Ant strength!  You know how big that boulder is?




Yarn bombing a bus in Mexico City




Pixel people perfection


Fun --

I started shaving when I was nine years old. I would sneak around and use my step-dad's Gillette razor. One day he caught me using it, when I was about eleven, and asked me how long I had been shaving. I said, truthfully, "about two years." He said, "O.K., no problem, I'll put a blade in it for you when you're about sixteen.


4 comments:

  1. Gee, I wish I could have my shadow come in fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All busses should be so fashionably clad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. you are using my copyrighted image of a honey bee sting. It is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. Please remove. http://flic.kr/p/njatFT

      Delete