Saturday, August 11, 2012

OUT OF THE ASHES

Here are some incredible pictures of One World Trade Center still under construction --



 One WTC reclaiming the Manhattan skyline on a beautiful spring day.









   View from the stairs which are attached to the side.









Aerial view of the construction at the World Trade Center .




Looking north from the 79th floor.




Manhattan at night.  Incredible!




Fun with ONE LINERS

"A graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults."
Louis Nizer

"I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here."  Stephen Bishop

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."  Winston Churchill

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about." -Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." -Clarence Darrow

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -Paul Keating

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know."  Abraham Lincoln



1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to fathom being able to do a job looking down at the ground like that. Wow.

    ReplyDelete