Friday, July 29, 2011

CLICKETY CLACK

That is what is NOT going to happen now that i finally, finally have my new denture.  The temporary denture worked pretty well these past few months, but now I don’t have to glue these into my head.  The temporary denture, called a Stay Plate, did not click into place, and once the glue wore off, it was clickety clack time.  Well, the glue didn’t exactly wear off.  It migrated to my cheeks, which was somewhat uncomfortable.  NO MORE!

Wow!  Last week; new glasses.  This week; new teeth.  What do you suppose is next, a new head?

Well, I just found out -- a new watch.  The post holding the stretch band to the watch broke, so I went and bought another of those inexpensive digital gadgets that tells the time, day and date.  I think it does a couple of more things, but I’m not interested in finding out.  Unless it cooks breakfast.

It occurs to me that if I tried to wear that watch, it would go clickety crash.




Cartoon -

2 comments:

  1. I love my analog Swatch but it's only as accurate as I allow it to be. It keeps perfect time but is set a few minutes fast, and embarrassingly the date says FRI 22 (it's easier to ignore than try to adjust at the end of each month with less than 31 days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'watch you up to with this band gig? Isn't it a bit of a stretch?

    Teasing aside, I just wanted to mention that I love the new picture you've had up of you the last little bit.

    ReplyDelete