Friday, December 18, 2009

WHO?

Once again I've been sent photos for me to share. Enjoy!





I'm looking at YOU!



Long wingspan



Maybe I'm a barn owl.




Don't look at me like that. I got caught in a snow storm.






I live in a hole-in-the-wall, er, tree.



Ain't I purdy?





I'm the one that started the expression, "Wise old owl".




Twins?





Ah, dinner!




Why he lookin' up there?



Don't bother me. I'm about to take a nap.


Me, too.




Ready for takeoff




I'm just a widdle kid


Bit of fun --

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
-Anonymous

"Don' t accept your dog' s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-Ann Landers

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
-Will Rogers

3 comments:

  1. Alison, your puns are such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...those are great....send me an e-mail to wdbythesea@yahoo.com so that I can add you to my shutterfly site...that way I can send you pics of maine

    ReplyDelete