Saturday, April 10, 2010

BLACK, WHITE, AND SHADES OF GRAY

I thought you might get a kick out of these old black and white photos that were sent to me.
The comments are mine.



Early Canadian freeway



Gee, ain’t this a nifty rest stop?



Okay, who has the right-of-way?



The modern way to water the crops



Wow! these new buses are great!



Pollution? What pollution?



Gee, this is better than the rides at DisneyLand!

Fun --

They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on .

SEE YOU ON MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that last photo IS, in fact, a ride at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete