Thursday, March 1, 2012

BIRDS AND OTHER ANIMALS

The birds caught my attention, and then other creatures crowded in --



Hey, quit shoving!  Who’s snoring?  You don’t like it here?  Move to another branch.  Hey, get off my foot!




This is what I call “spooning”.




My sweet baby




I had my ride.  Now how do I get down?




I think these are just a bit too big for me.




That’s more food than I can eat in one sitting.




 zzzzzzzzzzz




 zzzzzzzzzzz





Fun --

EXCERPTS FROM BBC QUIZ PROGRAMS

We will only do a few of these at a time.  Don’t want to overload you.

LATE SHOW (BBC MIDLANDS )
Alex Trelinski:  What is the capital of Italy ?
Contestant:  France.
Trelinski:  France is another country. Try again.
Contestant:  Oh, um, Benidorm.
Trelinski:  Wrong, sorry, let's try another question. In which country is the Parthenon?
Contestant:  Sorry, I don't know.
Trelinski:  Just guess a country then.
Contestant:  Paris.
 
 UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE
Bamber Gascoyne:  What was Gandhi's first name?
Contestant:  Goosey?











1 comment: