Saturday, October 26, 2013

DECORATIONS

Here are a number of photos of over sized ornamentations that you may like --


Here, have a drink.



 If these are boots, you need really curly toes.



A path not for walking
(Maybe in your bare feet?)



Beautiful bridge



That hat's too big for me.



Have a tall one.



Looks like a helmet to me.



I don't think I can lift that.



Too big for the dining room table.

Humor --

One good turn gets most of the blankets.

***

Because they had no reservations at a busy restaurant, my elderly neighbor and his wife were told there would be a 45-minute wait for a table.  “Young man, we're both 90 years old,” the husband said. “We may not have 45 minutes.”  They were seated immediately.








2 comments:

  1. Ah my. All this flowery prose on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to think about how much snipping is involved, and can't even imagine!

    Impressive!

    ReplyDelete