Friday, April 27, 2012

STAND UP STRAIGHT!


The other version is ‘Sit up straight.’

Barbara is a physical therapist at Avenidas, and she is always after me to improve my posture.  Admittedly, my posture is lousy, and has been for years.

But I did find one pic that shows me sitting up straight.  What do you think?







Keep going ...







I'm down there somewhere.













Now if you have trouble reading what I was allegedly typing, here is the text --

Dearest Juddie -
I am writting you during working hours because when everybody sees me typing,
they think I am busy working.

(yes, I know about the mis-spellings, and no, I don’t know who ‘Juddie’ is.)


Other humor --

GREAT COME-BACKS

Winston Churchill vs. Lady Astor 
Astor:  Winston, if you were my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee.
Churchill:  Nancy, if you were my wife, I’d drink it.

NY Mayor Ed Koch vs. Andrew Kirtzman after the reporter insisted on pressing  point about an inconsistent statement Koch had made. 
I can explain this to you; I can’t comprehend it for you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment